Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Falloween PictureGanza

Our House, The Bag of Autumn, & My Favorite Tree














Fall in Illinois is a beautiful thing and my little one and I took it upon ourselves to relish it by collecting leaves and examining ladybugs in the tree by our house. It's brisk here mostly, sometimes cold but every now and then it is warm again. In other words, it is annoyingly inconsistent.

Halloween was short-lived but really fun while it lasted. Judah is an A-list trick-or-treater. He scurried up to the houses and managed to get out

Trick or Treat, Trick or Treat, RRRRRRAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWRRRRRRRR!

Some pics of my little dragon:

This is a very scary dragon, as you can probably tell by his very scary stance. I believe Judah stated his goal was to "thcare them thso bad they run away crying and thcreaming!"
People dutifully pretended they were scared by a three-and-a-half foot tall adorable green thing.














6 comments:

Melissa said...

What an adorable 3 1/2 foot little green thing! :) And I have to say I literally giggled when I read his stated mission. It looks like it was accomplished quite well! :)

Don't you love the changing of the seasons? It is one of my favorite things about living in CO after being in TX for so long. Your tree is gorgeous!

R said...

soo cute. the home looks comfy and the tree gorgeous. isn't the midwest lovingly eractic?

aola said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing.
Your house and yard are beautiful and Judah is just tooo cute.

Sandra said...

Beautiful family, house, life! Love Judah in his costume! I would have been scared!
I miss the change of season and those brisk fall days. California weather is so predictable!

Kristen said...

So fun.

Katt said...

Ohhhhh I love him. He is sooo cute. Love the costume and he looks like he is quiet happy with it.

Good Job!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails